Making transportation and maintenance easy
To support various ways of transportation the following major parts are easily removable:
For an easy maintenance the whole Motor Box Assembly has been made removable. The assembly can be taken out of the model as a single maintenance unit by using 8 screws. The unit includes a motor, two exhausts, throttle and choke servos, igninition, ignition battery and fuel tank. It can be actually used for using different motors at the same model (or for sharing the same motor unit between more models).
The other popular features include:
- Heavy duty Towing Hook suitable for large gliders towing.
- Flaps enabling low speed landing and short take of.
- Choke servo enabling easy motor start and remote throttle cut off.
- Space for a large fuel tank (2 litres) to support long flights.
- Space for large batteries for all day flying and towing